Wilson Grp Mod Wc320 Cry Ms Tan
Wilson Combat The impressive modular capability of the SIG-SAUER P320 is why it has become a favorite with practical shooters and its thoroughly tested design will be the official US Military sidearm for many years to come. Wilson Combat has now reengineered the P320 grip frame to optimize its practical shooting potential. This all new molded polymer grip module will enhance your grip and improve recoil control. Their significant improvements in shape, texture and overall ergonomics will give your P320 the superb feel of an expertly hand sculpted custom gun with a simple grip change.
- Caliber Availability - 9mm, .40 S&W, .357 SIG
- Upgraded, high-cut 1911-style beavertail grip tang for smooth draws
- Undercut front-strap and reshaped, radiused trigger guard for the highest grip possible
- Enlarged, integrated magwell opening for fast reloads-compatible with the latest generation SIG-SAUER X-series factory basepads
- Improved grip traction and grip pattern with Wilson Combats Starburst grip pattern on the sides and aggressive texturing on the front and backstrap
- Frame reference serrations for support hand thumb or index finger positioning
- Internal Slots for Rod-style Tungsten Weights
- ,Angled ,Holster Cuts, on light rail to aid in snag-free, re-holstering,
- Factory SIG-SAUER magazine release pre-installed
SKUs starting with 'RR' ship in 1-2 business days Fedex 2 day delivery. SKUs starting with 'ZA', ship in 3-9 business days UPS Surepost.