Pulsar - Thermal Imaging Scope - XQ30V
Pulsar Manufacture ID: PL77338
Quantum Lite XQ30V Thermal Scope
- Colour palettes: Quantum offers a choice of 7 colour palettes for captured by objective lens image, monochrome (usual “hot white”, “hot black”) and colour highlighting the hottest and coldest areas with different colours
- High image frequency: Due to the high image frequency (50 Hz) it is comfortable to use thermal camera dynamically (during rapid moving of observer or object of observation).
- Quick start-up time: The Quantum thermal scopes feature short start-up time (2 seconds) from the push of a button to full operational status. This is one of the best results in its class.
- Power saving mode: Disabling the video output module in the Quantum thermal scopes increases self-contained operating time on a set of batteries or external power supply.
- Body: The body of fiberglass reinforced plastic is able to effectively withstand impact, moisture and dust which allows the units to be used in extreme conditions. The rubber armouring ensures secure grip of the unit.
- Self-contained power supply: The Quantum is powered with four AA size (rechargeable) batteries. The batteries are stored in a container which is then placed in a battery compartment of the unit.
- External power supply: Operation time of the unit can be significantly increased thanks to the use of external power supplies (for example, Pulsar EPS3/EPS5) that can be connected with a special jack. When used in frosty weather, the power supply can be stored under the clothes.
- Controls: Main control functions (turning on and off the unit, sensor calibration, colour inversion/digital zoom) are carried out with the buttons on the upper panel. The size and location of the buttons are customised for comfortable use both with a gloved or bare hand. Brightness and contrast are set up with the controller wheel located next to the objective lens.
- Rangefinding reticle: Quantum has a stadiametric rangefinder performed in the shape of rangefinding reticle which enables distance measuring to observed objects with known height (deer - 1,7m; boar – 0,7m; hare – 0,3m) with a sufficient precision.
- Operating modes: The Quantum suggests three operating modes, each designed to deliver best possible image in specific viewing conditions. The modes are as follows: “City” (enhanced contrast), “Forest” (low contrast) and “Identification” (improved rendering of hot objects’ details).
- Display OFF: When it is necessary to temporarily stop observation the user can apply DISPLAY OFF function. It provides the necessary level of camouflage (no light from the eyepiece of the device) between observation sessions as well as the fast restart of observation (when display is turned off, all other systems are working; for normal operation it is enough just to power on the display again).
- Calibration: The Quantum suggests three calibration modes: silent manual mode (“M”), automatic (“A”) and semiautomatic (“H”). The “A” mode implies calibration without user participation (process initiation (actuation of the shutter) takes place automatically). In the “H” mode the user decides on his own if calibration is required based on the image quality. Button “Cal” is pressed in this mode. Manual calibration (“M”) is carried out by pressing the button when the lens cap is closed. The “M” mode is recommended for hunting due to silent operation.
- Wireless remote control: The wireless remote control allows basic operations (On/Off, Calibration, Digital Zoom) to be fulfilled without resorting to standard controls.
- Brightness and contrast control: The control wheel located next to the lens allows the user to setup brightness and contrast most appropriate for specific situation.
- Video output: All Quantum models are equipped with an analog video output to enable connection of external recording equipment or transmitting image to the display.
- User interface: Actual information about the status of the thermal imaging device, depicted in the form of blue icons and numbers, is located on the data panel in the lower portion of the screen, and does not interfere with the image observed. When switching between various functions (digital zoom, colour inversion, brightness/contrast settings), the respective large sized icon appears in the right upper portion of the screen
- Thermal Imaging Scope
- Carrying case
- User manual
- Dual cable: video and external power supply
- External power supply cable
- Wireless remote control
- Hand strap
- Automotive cigarette lighter adapter
- Spare battery container
- Cleaning cloth
- Frame Rate, Hz: 50
- Microbolometer resolution, pixels: 384x288
- Pixel Pitch, µm: 17
- Display type: OLED
- Display Resolution, pix.: 640x480
- Magnification, ?: 2.5 ... 10
- Digital zoom, x: 2x; 3x; 4x
- Objective Lens: F30/1.6
- Field of View,°, horizontal * vertical: 12.4x9.3
- Horizontal Field of view, m @100m: 21.8
- Exit pupil, mm: 8
- Eye Relief, mm: 20
- Diopter adjustment, dptr.: ± 5
- Close-up distance, m: 3
- Range of detection, m (object (high*width = 1,7*0,5m): 900
- Power Supply, V: 4 ÷ 6
- Battery type: 4 x AA
- Battery Life, hour: 5.5 ... 6.5 (video out off)
- External Power Supply: DC 8.4 ÷ 15
- Start-up time, seconds: 2
- Remote control: wireless
- Operating Temperature,°?: - 25 … +50
- Level of Protection (acc. to IEC 60529): IPX4
- Dimensions, mm: 200 x 86 x 59
- Weight (without batteries), kg: 0.35