Burris M-tac Riflescope
Burris The resilient MTAC 1-4x24mm riflescope is tough, with superb, glare-resistant glass and a sleek, snag-free profile.
This compact model is perfect for 3-Gun, close quarter battle (CQB), or big-game stalking.
With its high-performance glass, solid 1-piece tube, and internal double spring-tension assembly, this MTAC Riflescope can handle the harshest shooting environments.
- Designed for competitive shooters—especially 3-Gun enthusiasts, and dangerous game hunters
- Also ideal for law enforcement and military operators
- The fast-action Ballistic CQ reticle was designed for competitive shooters and law enforcement and military operators
- Circular center provides ultra-fast engagement at close distances
- The smaller reticle dots provide trajectory compensation out to 600 yds. for the 5.56 and 7.62 cartridges
- Illuminated reticle reduces time for the shooter to get on target in any lighting condition
- The low magnification and bright, fast-action reticle serve dangerous game hunters well
- Elevation and windage dials are calibrated to 1 click = 0.5 MOA; can be reset to 0 once the scope is sighted in
- Generous eye relief up to 4" for comfortable shooting
- Ergonomic power ring for easy grip and quick power setting changes
- Finger-adjustable MTAC mil-rad target knobs for easy precision adjustments
- Rubber-coated eye piece provides protection, comfort, and style
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- Illuminated reticle gets you on target faster in any lighting condition and increases accuracy when the target is dark
- Compatible with night-vision technology
- Double internal spring-tension system means scope holds zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Nitrogen-filled scope tubes prevent fogging even in cold and rain
- Precision-gauged, hand-fitted assemblies maintain a consistent point of impact regardless of shock and vibration, through the magnification range
- Durable, stress-free, solid 1-piece outer tube withstands shock and vibrations of even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- 30 mm body tube
- Magnification: 1-4x
- Reticles: Ballistic AR
- Objective Lens Diameter: 30 mm
- Clear Objective Lens Diameter: 24 mm
- Ocular Lens Diameter: 42 mm
- Finish: Matte
- Focal Plane: RFP
- Main Tube Size: 30 mm
- Field of View: 100 low - 32 high (ft. @ 100 yds.)
- Eye Relief: 3.5" - 4.0"
- Exit Pupil: 24 low - 32 high (mm)
- Click Value: 1/2 MOA
- Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability: 130 MOA
- Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA from center.
- Windage Adjustment: 130 MOA
- Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA in any direction from center.
- Parallax/Focus: None
- Adjustable Parallax: None
- Length: 11.3"
- Weight: 14.5 oz.
- Illumination Control: Rotary dial; intermediate "battery saver" stops
- Illumination Settings: 10 brightness settings
- Battery: CR2032