RCBS - Turret Press
RCBS Manufacture ID: 88901
The RCBS Turret Press features a rugged cast iron frame, toggle block and turret head. The six-station turret head allows many combinations in the mounting sequence of dies and powder measure and even permits two or more calibers to be set up at the same time. Turret head held in place by one bolt for quick, easy changeovers. Turret pin and ball handle assembly can be positioned for right or left-hand use. Primer plugs and sleeves are supplied for seating large and small primers. Dies and shellholder sold separately.
- Press Type: Turret Press
- Auto Index: No
- Number of Stations: 6
- Frame Material: Cast Iron
- Frame Design: C-Frame
- Frame Offset: None
- Frame Opening Size:
- Handle Location: Bottom Right or Left Hand
- Die Size Accepted: Standard 7/8"-14 Threaded Die
- Die Bushing Accepted: No, uses quick change turret head (1 included, others available separately item# 395-826)
- Spent Primer Collection System: Included
- Ram Stroke: 4"
- Ram Diameter:
- Priming Feature: Automatic Priming system included, with primer tube, primer plugs and sleeves for large and small primers and a spent primer catcher included
- Number of Mounting Holes: 2, RCBS recommends using 3/8" bolts to mount to your reloading press to your reloading bench.
- Mounting Hardware Included: No